Mr Viateur NTARINDWA
- Executive Secretary
P. O. Box 142
- Miscellaneous Information:
Mr. NTARINDWA Viateur has held various positions and functions in RDIS organization. He started as head of agricultural services in the former municipality of Musambira, chaplain for Protestant students at the Groupe Scolaire of Shyogwe and later on from October 1997 to March 2010 he was appointed as RDIS technician in the diocese of Shyogwe. Since then up to now he is the Executive Secretary of RDIS.
Mr. NTARINDWA Viateur was awarded a bachelor’s degree in development studies by the Institute Catholic de Kabgayi “ICK”, and currently he is pursuing his master’s degree course at the Protestant University of Wuppertal/ Bethel Institute of Diaconic Science and Diaconic Management (IDM) Bethel.
Some of his leadership and managerial achievements include:
- Registering RDIS as an Anglican owned local NGO
- Establishing new partnerships which resulted in financial and personnel growth of RDIS organization, a growth estimated at 300% from March 2011 to March 2017
- Facilitating the organization to have statutes and internal regulations
- Updating administrative, financial and accounting procedures manual
- Establishing policies for hiring personnel, for finances and for fixed assets
- Managing personnel of RDIS
- Handling day-to-day issues of RDIS